Friday 27 March 2009

JUST UPPED MY CAKE GAME


Ask any Welsh person and they'll tell you that their Mother or Grandmother makes the best Welsh Cakes. Unfortunately they don't, my Gran did. Having not recorded her recipe before she passed away I had to cobble it together from other family members. The result, a magnificent mouthful full of memories! Not quite the standard of my Gran's but an admiral effort that definitely merit being sold on the van. In addition I shall be doing some Teisen Lap and some Patagonian Black Welsh cake called Torta Negra Galesa.

2 comments:

  1. Sterling idea, will be over for some of these. PS I think you mean my Nan had the best Welsh cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, mine did, great idea, they should sell like hot cakes......hot welsh cakes!

    ReplyDelete